Hello and Welcome !
I’m back again today with our talented group of Global Demonstrators, in this months Colour Combo Blog Hop.
If you have just joined me from Sue’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. My share today there features Thoughtful Blooms stamp set #152290 and coordinating Small Bloom Punch #152316. Both of these are available for FREE during Sale-A-Bration.
Once again for these challenges, I cut one standard A6 card base and plus one mat layer in each of the challenge colours.
Having cut a final Whisper White mat layer and using ink pads in each of the challenge colours Pool Party Classic ink #147107, Merry Merlot Classic ink #147112 and Pineapple Punch Classic ink #147141, I stamped a random selection of images in each of the colour. The only difference I made was the layout of images on each card front.
Some of my flowers were stamped off for solid image and then neat ink on the filigree detail stamp, finally punching with the coordinating Small Bloom punch #152316. Both stamps and punch are both available as a FREE Sale-A-Bration product choice.
My sentiments were stamped onto a scrap of Merry Merlot card, using Versamark ink pad #102283, covering with White Embossing Powder #109132 and melting using a Heat Tool UK plug #129054. These were applied wherever you wish.
Images were die cut using the Rectangular Stitched Dies #148551.
After applying some of the small blooms 3D, I added some small Rhinetone Jewels #144220 to the centre of each one.
I hope you have loved these as much as I have creating them. Have fun ‘hopping’ round the rest of todays participants.
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Angélique Nederpel – de Stempelkeuken (NL)
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin (UK)
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Angela Köber (DE) – Stempelfamilie
- Judith Postler (AT) – Judiths Stempelei
- Tricia Butts (USA)
- Helzie (UK) – SlimmandStylish
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Sue Allen (Australia)
- Melinda Whittington (Australia)
- Sharon Dalton
- Rene Guenther – Stempeln-mit-Rene.de (DE)
- Ramona Schneider – Stempel,Stanze und Co
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Kristie Wilson (USA)
I would love you to leave me a quick comment before hopping to Angela‘s Blog to see what they have to share with you today.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for SEPTEMBER = XMEN4HA6
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.