Choosing just 3 colours from your craft stash, can open a whole new world of inspiration.
Welcome to our colour challenge today, joining our talented group of Global Demonstrators around the globe. If you have just joined me from Annette’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
Field of Flowers stamp & Punch bundle
My first thought for today seeing these colours, was to create something Festive. I always start by taking one sheet of card in each of the Challenge colours, Cherry Cobbler #121681, So Saffron #108611 and Old Olive #106576 and corresponding inks.
My final choice for todays project was the Field of Flowers stamp set #152589, currently available as a bundle with the Confetti Flowers Border Punch 152723 saving 10% until 3rd May, using discount code #154108.
My cards were created using the Very Vanilla Notecards & Envelopes and Die-cut layers in varying sizes of Cherry Cobbler and Basic White. All three of my cards are very similar, just varying sizes of layout.
Stamping is therapeutic …
There’s something so satisfying in taking a blank piece of card and creating your own piece of artwork with our quality Stampin’ Up! products and tools.
The grasses were stamped in Old Olive ink along the bottom of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and on the side edges of the base Notecard. Don’t forget to stamp the corner of your envelope too, it just makes them feel a bit more special.
Sentiments were then stamped in position and some sponging around the edges. Small punched flowers from the Confetti Flowers Border Punch in So Saffron and Cherry Cobbler card.
Tip with the Classic Label Punch
When you want to shorten your sentiment in the Classic Label Punch #141491, punch sentiment once and then to shorten the other end to the size of your sentiment, pop back in and, making sure the sides are straight, punch again.
The Classic Label Punch is another item that’s retiring shortly and will be orderable whilst stocks last.
Thanks for stopping by today. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button below to ‘hop’ to Amanda and see more gorgeous project inspiration. Please enjoy travelling around the globe, and look forward to seeing you again on your safe return.
- Elisabeth Pirolt
- Sue McDonald
- Annette Elias – De Kijkkast – (NL)
- Sandra Roberts – Sandra’s Craft Studio (UK) ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Amanda Farlinger – Canada
- Kathrin Fuchs (D) – Stempelfux
- Linda A Moore – Moore Fun Stamping
- Tricia Butts – (US)
- Karen Egan – (UK)
- Nicole Mahler (US)
- Rene Guenther (D) – Stempeln-mit-Rene.de
- Vickie Littlewood – (UK)
- Sonja Kindler (D) – Kreativ-mit-sonja
- Natalie Albers – DerBesondereBlick (D)
- Gez Carpenter UK – Nigezza Creates
- Susan Simpson (UK) – Craftyduckydoodah!
- Angela Köber – Stempelfamilie (D)
- Mo Rootes (UK)
- Sue Allen (Aust)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for SEPTEMBER = XMEN4HA6
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.