Hello and Welcome !
Today I am ‘hopping’ with my Demonstrator colleagues, in this months Ink.Stamp.Share Blog Hop, featuring our ‘Sale-A-Bration’ themed projects.
If you have just joined me from Sue’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
Today I am sharing some cute little Thank You cards, using The Gang’s All Meer #152294 and the Embossing Folder from Power Of Hope bundle #152318.
You can never have too many Thank You cards so I made a little batch of these cuties.
The meercats have been coloured in using Stampin’ Blends in Gray Granite Light & Dark, and Ivory.
The hats have been stamped in Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay Classic inks and ‘fussy-cut’ using Paper Snips.
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today. Enjoy your hop round the rest of the group today. Next is Rochelle‘s Blog to see her gorgeous project she is sharing with you.
- Sandra Roberts
- Rochelle Laird-Smith
- Laura Mackie
- Stacey Marsh
- Sue McDonald
- Nicole Mahler
- Jo Blackman
- Cindy Mitchell-Clark
- Gez Carpenter
- Melissa Tennison
- Deb Naylor
- Jill Chapman
- Sue Allen
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.