Hello and Welcome !
I’m back again today with our talented group of Global Demonstrators, in this months Stamp ‘N Hop, featuring our Girls/Boys, Childrens themed projects. If you have just joined me from Vicky’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. My share today features Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Papers.
I created two very quick notecards using the, fun, young at heart Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Papers.
Balloons are great for both boys and girls and these colours were perfect.
My second card used the present and cute critters. I had fun cutting those teeny tiny presents, to add some more detail. Using another coordinating paper strip to compliment the main pattern, worked really well.
I hope you have enjoyed my cute little cards today. We love to receive a quick comment if you have time, before hopping to Annette’s Blog to see what she has to share with you today.
1. Melinda Whittington – Australia
2. Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz, Australia
3. Mo Rootes (UK)
4. Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia
5. Jenn Charles – USA
6. Sandra Herzog (AT)
7. Cheryl Taylor (UK)
8. Gez Carpenter (UK)
9. Sue Allen – Australia
10. Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
11. Jill Chapman (UK)
12. Susan Simpson (UK)
13. Vicky Wright – Australia
14. Sandra Roberts (UK)
15. Annette Elias-the Netherlands
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for OCTOBER = F6JGFMYH
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.