Hello and Welcome !
Our talented group of Global Demonstrators are back today, sharing the above colours, in this months Colour Combo Blog Hop.
Todays ‘Blog Hop’ is to give you a sneak peak of this months projects featuring Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather & Gray Granite. If you have just joined me from Angelique’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. My share today features Above The Clouds stamp and punch bundle.
Firstly as always, I gathered one sheet of each coloured card stock, plus a Whisper White.
I cut a large Stitched Rectangle Die from Whisper White and stamped clouds in Gray Granite Classic Ink #147118.
The smaller cluster of clouds were stamped in Highland Heather Classic Ink #147103, and birds stamped in Memento Black ink pad #132708.
Cut approximately 10cm length of Textured Weave Ribbon #147656 and 10cm length of Scallop Lace Trim #149593. Tie together one end using Grapefruit Grove Grossgrain Ribbon #146954.
Attach to the lower section of card using Tear & Tape #138995. Add three Rhinestone Basic Jewels 144220 in the bottom right-hand corner.
Adhere Basic Black layer and stamper Whisper White panel to centre of base card.
Take a scrap of Whisper White card and stamp balloon outlines with Highland Heather Classic ink pad #147103 and Grapefruit Grove Classic ink pad #147142.
Using the solid balloon image, ink with Highland Heather and stamp off onto scrap paper and then 2nd generation ink onto balloon outline. Repeat with Grapefruit Grove for other design. Stamp sentiment of your choice in centre of one image (the one with plain centre). Attach to card with Stampin Dimensionals #104430.
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today. I would love you to leave me a quick comment before hopping to Cheryl‘s Blog to see what they have to share with you today.
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin’ (UK)
- Angélique Nederpel – de Stempelkeuken (NL)
- Sandra Roberts (UK) **You are here**
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Rene Guenther – Stempeln-mit-Rene.de (DE)
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
- Judith Postler – Judiths Stempelei (Austria)
- Angela Köber – Stempelfamilie
- Sigrid Joch – Sigrids kreative ART
- Tricia Butts USA
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Jill Chapman (UK)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (AU)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Sue Allen (AU)
- Annette Elias-De Kijkkast- NL
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for SEPTEMBER = UEWKMSXX
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £6.95 (€7.95) for direct delivery.