Hello and Welcome !
Today, our talented group of Global Demonstrators, are adding an EXTRA hop in our Ink.Stamp.Share Blog Hop – with an open theme of ‘ANYTHING GOES’.
If you have just joined me from Rochelle’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. My share today features using up that abundance of card scraps that we all seem to build up, together with Well Written Dies #148534 and Umbrella Builder Punch #151293.
My random colour strips were cut to 1/4″ wide each, placing TEN side by side tightly, as straight as you can at the top and stuck together with selotape. Cover the whole back are with tape, keeping all strips aligned.
Place the straight side to the left along top of paper trimmer or guilotine and trim the top straight.
Finally, trim the last jagged edge at the 2-1/2″ mark (for ten x 1/4″ size), making a square.
My rainbow of scraps were attached to a scallop Layering Squares Die #141708 and onto base card.
For my sentiment, I die-cut ‘thanks’ from Well Written Dies #148534 from a scrap of Basic Black cardstock.
With my left over strip pieces still attached, I trimmed a narrow strip to add to the following Note Card.
Next I stamped and punch an umbrella from Umbrella Builder Punch #151293, adding another sentiment as above.
The corner of your topper, using a floral embellishment or another decoration.
It wasn’t until I started typing the contents of this post early this morning, I remembered the Small Bloom punch used here, was a Sale-A-Bration item and now technically ‘retired’. However, we do know it is carrying over into the NEW 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue in June.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- Jo Blackman
- Laura Mackie
- Melissa Tennison
- Sue McDonald
- Rochelle Laird-Smith
- Sandra Roberts ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Jacqui Lawrence
- Libby Fens
- Jill Chapman
- Stacey Marsh
- Tricia Butts
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin
- Sue Allen
- Deb Naylor
- Gez Carpenter
- Sharon Dalton
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.