Hello and Welcome !
I’m back again today with our talented group of Global Demonstrators, in this months Kre8tors Blog Hop with our Sale-A-Bration and Mini Catalogue themed projects.
If you have just joined me from Cheryl’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. My share today features All Dressed Up Dies #151665 together with the Timeless Tulip stamp & punch bundle #153793.
Finally, I’m able to share my first project created using the gorgeous little handbag from the All Dressed Up Dies #151665.
I cut TWO handbag dies from Lovely Lipstick cardstock #146993. Next, I roughly cut the size to die-cut a further two panels from Best Dressed 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper #151319. For our Spring theme, I chose one of the smaller floral images for this cute little bag.
The floral panels were then cut by hand, just inside the stitched line and adhered to the bag panels using Tombow Adhesive #110755.
The sentiment from Timeless Tulips was so perfect for todays theme but was too large for the die-cut pocket on front. I ‘fussy-cut’ each part as shown using our fabulously sharp Paper Snips #103579.
These 3D Tulips have been very popular. Because I only wanted short Tulip stems for my mini handbag, I used these cute little Cake Pop sticks, using a Sponge Dauber #133773 and Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ pad #147111 and then set aside to dry.
Meanwhile, I chose three co-ordinating colours from the Designer Series Paper, stamping and punching FIVE images each in Lovely Lipstick, Purple Posy and Petal Pink colours. These were all scored in half, attaching a group of three and a group of two. With the stick stuck to one half, the tulips were then fully assembled.
I’ve really enjoyed creating today’s project. It’s lovely that despite all the Global troubles at the moment, the sun is shining and as avid crafter, I’m sure I will not run out of supplies for a while. Stampin’ Up! and UPS are still managing to operate as normal so far…….
I would love you to leave me a quick comment before hopping to Deb’s Blog to see what they have to share with you today.
Roll Call list
- Melissa Tennison (USA)
- Susan Simpson
- Libby Fens
- Tricia Butts
- Su Mohr
- Sue McDonald (uk)
- Jacqui Lawrence UK
- Laura Mackie (UK)
- Angie McKenzie
- Kirsteen Gill
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
- Annette Ball – Canda
- Jan Musselman – USA
- Cheryl Taylor – (UK)
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Deb Naylor Flying Stamper US
- Ann Krucek – USA
- Alexandra Rauf
- Jo Blackman
- Cheryl Hamilton
- Margriet Siekman (NL)
- Dana Sullivan – USA
- Anastasia Radloff
- Janey Backer (USA)
- Sharon Dalton
- Tracie St-Louis – Ottawa, Canada
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia
- Sue Allen – Australia
- Annette Elias-De Kijkkast-NL
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.