Hello and Welcome !
Today our talented group of Global Demonstrators, in this months Kre8tors Blog Hop are being challenged to create their projects inspired by the following Colour Challenge.
If you have just joined me from Tricia’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. My project today features Field of Flowers stamp set #152589 stamp set from the Annual Catalogue, and using all colours in the challenge.
As soon as I saw this challenge I wanted to get inky and messy with a stormy sky background. I often use laminated grid sheets for classes when there is ‘messy’ work involved, as they wipe clean so easily and protect the workspace.
I started with a Shimmery White cardstock layer #121717 to get inky with. The technique will be shown on my you Tube channel where I upload new content every Tuesday HERE.
The grasses from Field of Flowers #152589, were stamped using Memento Black ink pad #132708. Our Stamparatus #148187 makes really easy work of this, keeping the stamp and card in position and inking up many times, to get a really solid black image over the background.
The ‘Always’ sentiment and dragonfly were also stamped many times, using the Stamparatus.
The smaller sentiments were stamped on a scrap of Very Vanilla card #106550 and punched using the Classic Label Punch #141491.
I really enjoyed this months challenge and hope you have too. please remember to check back on Tuesday to my YouTube Channel.
Roll Call list
- Melissa Tennison (USA)
- Tricia Butts
- Sandra Roberts (UK) ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Nicole Mahler
- Libby Fens
- Tracie St-Louis – Ottawa, Canada
- Jo Blackman
- Su Mohr
- Annette Elias – De kijkkast – NL
- Jacqui Lawrence UK
- Susan Simpson
- Annette Ball – Canada
- Ximena Morales
- Cheryl Taylor(UK)
- Jan Musselman – USA
- Laura Mackie (UK)
- Michelle Bryant
- Janey Backer (USA)
- Sharon Dalton
- Rochelle Laird-Smith
- Ann Krucek – USA
- Anastasia Radloff
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for AUGUST = E9K9CPP2
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £6.95 (€7.95) for direct delivery.