Hello and Welcome !
I’m back again today joining Global Demonstrator colleagues, in this months Colour Combo Hop, all sharing projects using Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macron, and Soft Suede.
If you have just joined me from Sue’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
For Colour Combo challenges, I start by getting out one sheet of each colour card and the ink pads.
For todays card I have used a Rich Razzleberry card base plus a Rich Razzleberry layer, textured using the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder #153200, and attached to base card.
For my center panel, I have cut a Rectangle Stitched Die #151820. Using my Stamparatus, I walked the plate using a different colour ink from the challenge and then placed the word in between the space and did again with alternating colours.
I stamped two of the small bloom from Basket of Blooms #153305 in each of the three challenge colours and punched out using the Small Bloom punch #152316.
Small leaves from the same stamp set were stamped in Mint Macron Classic Ink Pad #147106 Paper Snips #103579 and fussy cut using and shaded in using the Blender Pen #102845. Having shaped flowers slightly in the palm of my hand, they were attached to the card and a Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220.
This card is on it’s way to the nursing home where David’s elderly Aunt is. One of the members of staff has gone ‘above and beyond’ for us and is much appreciated.
I hope you have enjoyed your stop with me today and would love if you could leave me a quick comment before hopping along to Amanda’s Blog to see what she has to share with you today.
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin’
- Sandra Roberts – Sandra’s Craft Studio (UK)*** YOU ARE HERE ***
- Amanda Farlinger (Canada)
- Annette Elias- De Kijkkast – NL
- Alejandra Gomez – Creating with Allie (USA)
- Lisa Kmiec (US)
- Anastasia Radloff (US)
- Jenn Charles (US)
- Tricia Butts (US)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Sigrid Joch – Sigrids kreative ART (D)
- Jill Chapman UK
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Karen Egan (UK)
- Rebekah Crisp (AUS)
- Linda Moore (US)
- Kathrin Fuchs
- Donna Lester
- Kristie Wilson Sue Allen – ( Australia)
- Sue Allen – ( Australia)
- Melinda Whittington – Aus
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
- Caroline Peck – US
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for OCTOBER = F6JGFMYH
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.