Hello and Welcome !
Today our talented group of Global Demonstrators, are taking part in this months Kre8tors Blog Hop, and I have chosen to use the What A Hoot Stamp & Die Bundle #155208, to create my Anniversary themed project.
If you have just joined me from Lisa’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
Have A Hoot Bundle
This is currently one of my favourite sets as I love ‘Owls’ and am having fun using for other occasions other than Halloween or Christmas.
I started by masking off the mistletoe and snowflakes above the owls, with some retired Washi Tape, using the same technique as yesterdays card, when I masked off the ‘moon’ before inking stamps with Memento Ink #132708.
I repeated the stamping twice, once punching out using the smaller Heart Punch Pack #151292, the other Die cut using the corresponding Peek-A-Hoot Dies #153573 from the bundle.
With a narrow border layer of Basic Black card, I cut a panel of Plaid Tiding Designer Series Paper #153527 in red tones.
The center strip of Basic Black card had a strip of Snowflake Splendour 1/4″ Ribbon #153548, wrapping the ends around the back of the black strip, before adhering to the center of card.
The owl images were coloured using a selection of Stampin’ Blends. Inking the ‘Happy Anniversary’ sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings #151331, I chose the smallest shaped Die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies #151690, to keep the size balance for the small card embellishment.
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220 are always the perfect ‘bling’ to finish a card.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my alternative design from the ‘Have A Hoot Bundle‘.
I would love you to leave me a quick comment before hopping to Jo’s Blog to see the gorgeous project she has to share with you today.
Roll Call list
- Melissa Tennison (USA)
- Su Mohr
- Tricia Butts
- Lisa Kmiec
- Sandra Roberts (UK) ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Jo Blackman
- Jan Musselman – USA
- Susan Simpson
- Anastasia Radloff
- Libby Fens
- Tracie St-Louis Canada
- Angie McKenzie
- Annette Ball – Canada
- Jacqui Lawrence UK
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
- Annette Elias – De Kijkkast – NL
- Sue Allen – Australia
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – email@example.com
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.