Hello and Welcome !
I’m back again today with our talented group of Global Demonstrators, in this months Papercrafting Blog Hop. We are all looking forward to sharing with our you our favourite Product Suite from the current catalogues.
If you have just joined me from Carol’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. My share today features Snowflake Slendour Suite, from the August to December Mini Catalogue.
The Snowflake Wishes Bundle #155172 has 17 Stamps and 8 Dies and so many different combinations. For my first card with the large snowflake, used the catalogue for inspiration, but changed from a square card to using the Whisper White Stampin’ Up! Notecards & Envelopes #131527.
Snowflake Doily card
I added a full layer of the gorgeous Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper #153513. The smaller layer of Snowflake Splendour Designer Series Paper #153512 and die cut the largest snowflake from the centre.
The sentiment was stamped at flagged at the ends, adding a piece of the Snowflake Splendour Ribbon #153548 to the top and bottom, attaching with Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430.
Spinner / Suspended Snowflake
For my next card, I cut a slightly smaller Whisper White card layer and cut a Layering Circle Die #151770. This layer was then textured using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder #153577.
Next, I drew round this same size circle on the card base and cut again, so they were in the same position. I attached a piece of fine jewellery wire to the top and bottom using Mini Glue Dots #103683 and adhered to the card using Tear & Tape Adhesive #138995.
With card assemble, I chose a snowflake that fitted inside the circle, die cutting two snowflakes from Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper #153513. These were then attached back to back with the narrow wire encased between the two layers.
Sentiment and small Snowflake were stamped in Versamark ink pad #102283 and Silver Embossing Powder #109131.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today and would love you to leave me a quick comment before hopping to Sandy’s Blog to see what she has to share with you today.
- Shirley Merker
- Tracy Held
- Sue Boerner
- Terri Stewart
- Krissi Hannahs
- Carol Payne
- Sandra Roberts ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Sandy Ward
- Cindi Pratt
- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Annette McMillan
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – email@example.com
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.