Hello and Welcome to this months Colour Combo Hop, where I’m sharing with you Blossoms In Bloom bundle.
Todays ‘Blog Hop’ we are all sharing projects using Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green . If you have just joined me from Sue’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
Blossoms In Bloom
When starting Colour Combos, I always start by getting out the pack of each of the three colours plus a Neutral.
Deciding what to create, I browse the Stampin’ Up! Catalogues with my packs of cardstock to the side of me, looking through the highlighted stamps I owned and how the colours could work.
This months colours really worked together with Many Layered Blossoms Dies #153582 and coordinating Blossoms in Bloom stamp set #152684.
Using Night of Navy cardstock for the outline Dies, I then cut the detailed die in both Flirty Flamingo and also Granny Apple Green.
Adhering the layers together, I used a small piece of sponge and some Tombow on my Silicon Craft Sheet #127853, taking care to line up perfectly. The leaf elements cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock, were then ‘paper-pieced’ into the gaps.
My sentiment from Blossom In Bloom stamp set was stamped in Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad #147110 onto a narrow strip of Granny Apple Green card, then double matted onto a Night of Navy card layer.
I hope you have enjoyed your stop with me today and would love if you could leave me a quick comment before hopping along to Annette’s Blog to see what she has to share with you today.
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin’
- Sandra Roberts – Sandra’s Craft Studio (UK) *** YOU ARE HERE ***
- Annette Elias – De Kijkkast – (NL)
- Amanda Farlinger – Canada
- Jenn Charles (US)
- Tricia Butts (US)
- Sigrid Joch – Sigrids kreative ART (DE)
- Sue Allen (Australia)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Melinda Whittington (Australia)
- Katie Johnson (US)
- Kathrin Fuchs
- Jo Blackman
- Caroline Peck (US)
- Lisa Kmiec (US)
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.