Hello and Welcome !
Today I am hopping around the Globe with the Inspire, Create, & Share (I.C.S.) monthly Blog Hop, as we share our ‘Mini Catalogue Fun Folds’ creative projects. If you have just joined me from Elisabeth’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
Christmas Gleaming Bundle
One of my favourite bundles in the August to December Mini Catalogue, has to be the ‘returning fave’ Christmas Gleaming bundle on p19. Have you noticed that the usual 10% for purchasing a bundle, on this set includes the Specialty Designer Series Paper in the 10% discount. Even more reason to purchase, using code 156082!
My Fancy Fold today is a double Z-fold, starting with a standard Thick Very Vanilla 144238 base card, folding the front back on itself again.
The inner layer is cut at 19cm x 8.5cm, scoring the long edge at 8.5cm, 5.25cm and 5.25cm. Fold in half and one short end back on itself again, the same as the card base.
I chose Specialty Designer Series Papers that complimented each other, cutting layers at 0.5cm smaller than each section. The front panel has been cut from Copper Foil #142020.
The baubles have been punched from two of the Specialty Designer Series Papers, attaching to front panel using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals #144108.
The holly sprig has been stamped on Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, using Memento Black ink pad #132708. Stampin’ Up! have a wonderful collection of Stampin’ Blends to colour in the holly sprig. Here I have used Cherry Cobbler Combo pack #154880 and Mossy Meadow Combo pack #154890.
Don’t you just love those solid sentiments ? Here I have stamped in Pretty Peacock Classic Ink Pad #150083.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- Elizabeth Ames
- Sandra Roberts ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Janey Backer (Banner Year)
- Candy Ford
- June Olsen
- Charmane Hopkins
- Tricia Butts
- Darla Roberts
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert
- Joni Metras
- Terri Takashige
- Lisa Kmiec
- Cynthia McQueen
- Anastasia Radloff
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – email@example.com
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.