Do you love Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers ? There are 15 packs on SALE with a 15% discount this month only.
Today, our talented group of Global Demonstrators, are hoping round the world to bring you inspiration featuring our Designer Series Papers using a Autumn or Fall theme.
If you have just joined me from Amber’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. For my share today, I am back again using the Beautiful Autumn stamp set #153450 and Autumn Punch Pack #153609. It wasn’t until I went to type up my post that I realised I had used last month as well with a totally different design.
Gilded Autumn Suite
This product bundle is featured in the August to December 2020 Mini Catalogue. Remember there is a 10% saving when purchasing the Stamps & Dies together, either as the Beautiful Autumn Bundle #155189 or as part of the entire Gilded Autumn Suite #155123.
I have used Thick Very Vanilla #144238 to create my base card, plus an Early Espresso card mat layer, with one of the foiled Designer Series Papers.
These beautiful foiled designs Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Papers #153120 are all so gorgeous, it was difficult to choose which to use for my first project. The gold embossed pumpkins, were cut to 7.5cm x 11.5cm. This is a size I regularly use with my Notecard & Envelope size cards and am able to get TEN panels from just one of the 12″ x 12″ Papers (imagine 12 sheets in a pack making 120 cards!)
Designer Series Papers are all created using the coordinating card stock colours for perfect results. These Guilded Autumn Specialty Papers are one of those !
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today. Enjoy your hop round the rest of the group today. Your next stop is Sue’s Blog, so click below to see what she has to share with you.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- Shirley Merker
- Carol Payne
- Tracy Held
- Sue Boerner
- Terri Stewart
- Krissi Hannahs
- Amber Meulenbelt
- Sandra Roberts ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Sue McDonald
- Sandy Ward
- Maureen Rauchfuss
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.