What do December Holidays remind you of ?
My ideal December Holiday would be spent walking through deep snow and a roaring log fire with a glass of mulled wine.
You are joining my Blog page here in Norfolk, UK as our group of talented Global Demonstrators come together to bring you inspiration from around the world. If you have just joined me from Julia’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
Waterfront stamp set
For my December Holidays themed projects, I have chosen Waterfront stamp set #146386 and Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set #150513. Add to that a selection of gorgeous papers from First Frost Specialty Designer Series Papers #150444 and we are ready to create.
Our Designer Series Papers featuring some beautiful festive scenery, are from our 6″ x 6″ pack. I cut the strips approximately 2.5cm long for each side of my cards and attached one to each side of my card bases.
To create my centre panels, I cut a 5.5cm wide strip in Whisper White and set aside to stamp on, followed by a 6cm wide layer in the same colour cardstock as my card base.
For the trees, I inked up using corresponding Stampin’ Write Markers to stamp technique, stamping 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation.
The small dots in this Waterfront stamp set, make the perfect delicate snow. Here I stamped 2nd generation using Gray Granite Classic Ink pad #147118.
To finish my card, I stamped a variety of sentiments from Itty Bitty Christmas in the same colour ink as the card bases. The Linen Thread #104199 wrapped around the centre panel, adds some texture to my project, attaching to the base card, using Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430.
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today. Enjoy your hop round the rest of the group today. To continue your journey around the globe, click the next button below, to visit Sue’s Blog and see what she has to share with you today.
Thanks again for stopping by today and hope to see you again soon.
- Shirley Merker
- Tracy Held
- Annette McMillan
- Sue Boerner
- Terri Stewart
- Krissi Hannahs
- Amber Meulenbelt
- Julia Mazur
- Sandra Roberts ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Sue McDonald
- Carol Payne
- Sandy Ward
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.