Which is your favourite colour today ?
Hello and welcome to another Global ‘Hop’ with my fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. These lovely bright colours help remind us that Spring will only be just around the corner soon.
Today I am sharing with you, more ‘sneak peaks’ from the new January to June 2021 Mini Catalogue.
I started with a Basic Black base card, scored at the top.
The background Crushed Curry Designer Series Paper is one of the new designs, not available until the new Annual Catalogue in the summer 2021, but are part of a five FREE packs available to new Demonstrators signing up in Sale-A-Bration, before the end of February.
The stamp and Dies images are from the Pretty Perennial bundle. There is also a Sale-A-Bration option with every purchase of £45, and Designer Series Papers that coordinate with this bundle, is just one of them!
The floral image was stamped using Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad and stamped off onto scrap paper to give a lighter shade, which then allowed the die cut inner Melon Mambo card to stand out.
Lastly, take a closer look at my sentiment. The ‘happy’ uses some more new products – Heat & Stick powder and Gilding Flakes. A fabulous new combination to give a textured antique look to your projects. Keep your eyes peeled for a lot more projects using this new firm favourite of mine.
I’m loving the new mini catalogue products and all the FREE Sale-A-Bration choices. If you are new to Stampin’ Up! in the UK and would like a copy, I would be happy to post one to you.
Thanks for joining me today. I hope you have enjoyed your ‘hop’ stop with me would love if you could leave me a quick comment before hopping along to Amanda’s Blog to see what she has to share with you today.
- Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin’
- Annette Elias – De Kijkkast – (NL)
- Sandra Roberts – Sandra’s Craft Studio (UK) *** YOU ARE HERE ***
- Amanda Farlinger (Canada)
- Tricia Butts (US)
- Kimberley Morris – procrastistamper (US)
- Jenn Charles (USA)
- Karen Egan (UK)
- Nicole Mahler (US)
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates (UK)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Mo Rootes (UK)
- Sue Allen (Australia)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin ( Australia)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Kathrin Fuchs – stempelfux (D)
- Sigrid Joch – Sigrids kreative ART (D)
- Stacey Marsh (UK)
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for NOVEMBER = TJXEMPQG
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £6.95 (€7.95) for direct delivery.