My Monochrome projects today reminded me of the metaphor ‘everything in life is not Black & White’.
I’m really excited to be part of todays Stampin’ Dreams Blog Hop group and look forward to seeing everyone’s projects. Our talented Global Demonstrators, will all be featuring their ‘Anything But A Card’ projects in their hop today.
A big warm English welcome to my blog, whether joining me from Krista’s Blog or as one of my followers.
True Love Designer Series Paper
These notebooks are a staple in my craft stash, as they make lovely little quick gifts, especially with black covers. I love Black & White on it’s own like this, but equally as stunning with a small amount of rich vibrant colour too.
For this notebook, I fussy-cut two of the medium sized flowers using my Paper Snips #103579.
The beauty of Monochrome
Monochrome Black & White is one of those traditional colour combinations, that I’m sure will never go out of fashion. By just adding a small pop of colour, can totally transform a project too.
The True Love Designer Series Papers #154281 are absolutely gorgeous. Don’t miss them on the bottom of p11 in the January to June Mini Catalogue. I also just had to sneak the Matte Black Dots #154284 onto my order, too!
Monochrome makes Ideal gifts for any recipient
I have really loved creating these notebooks. The smaller A7 size notebook is a very handy size for keeping in your handbag and can be found in most supermarkets.
We love to know what you think of our projects and enjoy receiving feedback in the comments below.
Your next ‘hop stop’ continue along your ‘COVID safe’ journey around the globe to visit Stefanie’s Blog to see her creative inspiration.
Have fun ‘hopping’ and I hope to see you safely back here again soon.
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.