Have you ever wondered what creative Ribbon Techniques you can try with your stash?
Enjoy our hop today with our talented group of Global Demonstrators, sharing lots of Ribbon Technique ideas.
If you have joined from Nina’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. My share today features the Stitched Triangles Dies #152710 to share my Ribbon Techniques.
When tying bows, I always keep those small scraps of ribbon snipped away from the ends in a small jar on my craft table.
Stitched Triangles Dies
The Stitched Triangle Dies are a recent addition to my collection and this is my first project creating with them. From Whisper White card #106549, cut some shapes to look like trees. I will be creating another project on Friday, using the pieces from the inside of the stitched triangles above.
For my ‘snow banks’ I have used the Curvy Dies #154319, cutting from scraps of Basic White card.
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today. Enjoy your hop round the rest of the group today. Your next stop is at Stefanie‘s Blog so enjoy your journey across to Canada, to see the gorgeous project she is sharing with you.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon for some more creative inspiration.
Let’s Hop!ADD link here
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30.
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = X337F4UY
- EMAIL – email@example.com
- FB LINK – https://fb.me/stampandcraftstudio
- PINTEREST – www.Pinterest.com/SandrasCraftStudio
- YOUTUBE – https://www.YouTube.com/sandrascraftstudio
- INSTAGRAM – www.instagram.com/stampnstudio
- CLEARANCE RACK – https://www.stampinup.uk/categories//sales-specials/clearance?dbwsdemoid=5000522
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.