Another upcoming Sale-A-Bration 2021….. and we have ‘Sheep’ !
Welcome to our Blog Hop today with a few of my Global Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator friends, sharing a ‘sneak peak’ of the upcoming Sale-A-Bration goodies, available for FREE!
Those of you who know your Stampin’ Up! products, will probably know Sale-A-Bration is held every January, February and March. This year was slightly different. Having had two months earlier in the year, Stampin’ Up! are returning for a further two months in August & September.
Counting Sheep stamp set
We LOVE Sale-A-Bration and when I saw these two individual FREE items, I knew these would be first on my Demonstrator pre-order. These stamps could be yours too, with a £45 spend during August & September.
With an ideal recipient in mind, this was my first creation using this bundle. Two of my former work friends and colleagues whom I’ve not seen for over 5-years, are visiting this week. One adores and collects sheep and a few Notecards and Envelopes, would be perfect for her.
This is such a cute whimsical stamp set, which I’m sure is going to be very popular. Be sure to be among the first to receive, by contacting myself or your regular Demonstrator.
How about adding some Dies too …. for FREE too ?
Want to make it even better still ? A further £45 spend, you could add on the coordinating Dies too, but be ready on 3rd August, as all Sale-A-Bration 2021 items are whilst stocks last, and I wouldn’t want you to miss out!
How I created my Sale-A-Bration 2021 sneak peak card
- Start with one of our Basic White Notecards & Envelopes.
- Die cut a Stitched Rectangle Die to suit card size.
- Using Blending Brushes, together with Balmy Blue and Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pads, blend the top and bottom of your Stitched Rectangle Die to look like sky and grass.
- Die cut the ‘fence’ from the Sale-A-Bration 2021 Sheep Dies. you may need two and make a join as above.
- Die cut 3 ‘clouds’ from scrap of Basic White card.
- Stamp and Die cut the Sheep stamp from Sale-A-Bration Counting Sheep Stamps & Dies.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black ink and punch using Double Oval punch.
- Punch a scallop oval from Double Oval punch in Cinnaomon Cider card.
- Assemble elements of your card, mounting on Stampin’ Dimensionals or flat using your choice of adhesive, as you wish.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today. Be sure to click the ‘NEXT’ button below and hop to Heather to view her lovely project and then continue round my other Stampin’ Up! colleagues in the list below. Have fun ‘hopping’ around the globe for more inspiration and hope to see you safely back here again soon.
Crafty Hugs, Sandra x
Let’s Go Hop!
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for OCTOBER = F6JGFMYH
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £4.95 (€5.95) for direct delivery.
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.