Sending Hugs around the Globe
Welcome back to our Inspire, Create, & Share (I.C.S.) monthly Blog Hop, as we share our creative projects using our favourite product bundle. If you have just joined me from Sharon’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
Today I am continuing with my Product of The Week, using Sending Hugs bundle #155859, featured on p19 of the Annual Catalogue.
For a completely different look, I have used one of our Basic White Notecards & Envelopes #159232. I’ve chosen one of the Pattern Party Designer Series Papers, which are available as a Hostess Reward. I love that we get a choice whether to use the brightly coloured side of the papers or the Black & White. Guess which is my favourite ?
Add some Metallics for a touch of class
I’ve used a layer of Stampin’ Up! Copper Foil #142020, cutting the centre filigree image from Layering Hugs Dies #155860. Scrapbookers call cutting the centre away like this ‘gutting’, as only the edge will be seen and it avoids unnecessary waste.
I love how this card turned out. The Notecard & Envelopes are a main staple supply in my craft stash. I can’t wait to create some more variations using the Sending Hugs bundle.
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today. Enjoy your hop round the rest of the group today. For your next hop, visit Janey‘s Blog, and I’m sure you will love the gorgeous project she has to share with you.
- Deb Naylor – Quite Meadow bundle
- Elizabeth Ames: Ladybug bundle
- Ginger Rabesa: On the Horizon
- Darla Watson – Waves of the Ocean
- Cheryl Hamilton – Seas the Day
- Charmane Hopkins – Sweet Strawberry
- June Olsen – Slim Sayings
- Dana Sullivan – Waves of the Ocean
- Judi Anderson- Crane of Fortune
- Terri Takashige – Seascape
- Joni Metras – New Horizons
- Tricia Butts
- Mary Knabe – What’s Cookin’ Bundle
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert
- Sandra Roberts – Layering Hugs bundle ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Janey Backer – Waves of the Ocean
I really appreciate you stopping by today and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.
Crafty hugs, Sandra x
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = NCWYGDYX
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £6.95 (€7.95) for direct delivery.