Welcome to today’s Sketch Challenge card hop!
We are so pleased to be back with us, ‘hopping’ again with our talented group of Global Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. In this months Kre8tors Blog Hop, our participating Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues will be sharing their interpretation of this sketch challenge.
If you have just joined me from Tricia’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you. For my Sketch Challenge card, I am using the gorgeous bright Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper #158039.
Why use Sketches ?
Sketches are F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. to give you an idea or direction and shape for your project, with no limits. Occasionally our creative mojo, takes a vacation and a little inspiration works wonders to restore our creativity once again.You can choose to use whatever materials you have to hand, scraps bucket or pieces sitting on your table from a previous project and many more!
Nothing is set in stone, it is merely giving you some suggestions. Most sketches are shown in shades of Black & White, leaving you to decide what you have available to use, rather than influencing your colour and material choice.
Abstract Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper
I have used the same panel of Designer Series Paper, cutting off the top section and using the edge waste strip for the coordinating envelope.
The circles have been Die-cut using the Circle Layering Dies #151770 with Gold Foil card #132622 and Basic White card #159228. These popular Designer Series Papers can be found on p48-p50 in the January to June Mini Catalogue. The stamps & Dies can be purchased individually, as a Hello Beautiful Bundle saving 10% using #158047, or as an entire Abstract Beauty Suite Collection #158052.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my interpretation of this sketch challenge. We love to hear your thoughts on our projects, so please leave a quick comment below, before hopping to to Melissa see what she is sharing with you today.
Kre8tors Roll Call list
- Melissa Tennison (US)
- Dana Sullivan – The Stampin’ Chic (US)
- Kirsteen Gill (US)
- Angie McKenzie (US)
- Jan Musselman (US)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Annette Elias – De Kijkkast (NL)
- Ann Krucek – Corner of Plaid and Paisley(US)
- Jacqui Lawrence (UK)
- Deb Naylor-Flying Stamper (US)
- Kristie (US)
- Laura Mackie (UK)
- Libby Fens – libbystamps (US)
- Tricia Butts (US)
- Sandra Roberts – Sandra’s Craft Studio (UK)
Thanks for stopping by and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.
Crafty hugs, Sandra
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for AUGUST = E9K9CPP2
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £6.95 (€7.95) for direct delivery.