Showcasing our Favourite Designer Series Papers
Today I’m joining our Global Demonstrator colleagues, sharing our Favourite Designer Series Papers for our Inspire, Create, & Share (I.C.S.) monthly Blog Hop. If you have just joined me from Debbi’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
For today’s project, I am using Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper, which is featured in the Annual Catalogue.
Creating my project, I had my sister’s 60th birthday in mind. These beautiful floral images are fabulous for so many card occasions and has been an old faithful for me.
I made this super simple Zig Zag card fold. Cut a long strip of card, the depth you want and the length is scored into 3 even panels, so must be divisible by three.
The front panel is cut across towards the first fold at 7cm and then diagonally across to the top of the 2nd score line.
My Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper was cut into a strip, 0.5cm narrower than the card base panels. Panels were lined up and cut diagonally to fit the base and adhered.
To decorate I cut some floral and leaf images using the coordinating dies. I then stamped my ‘Happy Birthday’ sentiment and die cut using a banner from Stylish Shaped Dies.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
Crafty hugs, Sandra x
Favourite Designer Series Paper ~ Hop participants
- Deb Naylor Abigail Rose
- Darla Watson
- Elizabeth Ames (Texture Chic)
- June Olsen (Splendid Day)
- Dana Sullivan
- Joni Metras (Perfectly Pencilled)
- Charmane Hopkins
- Terri Takashige (Texture Chic)
- Cheryl Hamilton (Hues of Happiness)
- Debbi Green (Boughs of Holly)
- Sandra Roberts (Hues of Happiness) ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Tricia Butts
I really appreciate you stopping by today and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.
Crafty hugs, Sandra x
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for NOVEMBER = TJXEMPQG
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £6.95 (€7.95) for direct delivery.