Best Label Favourite Punch
Welcome back to another hop around the Globe with our Inspire, Create, & Share (I.C.S.) monthly Blog Hop, sharing ‘My Favourite Punch’ creative inspirations. If you have just joined me from Janey’s Blog or as one of my followers, a big warm English welcome to you.
As soon as I saw the Best Label Punch in the catalogue, I knew this would become a firm favourite of mine. I love alphabet collections as they are so versatile. With this 73-piece Alphabest stamp set, together with the Best Label Punch, I have had lots of fun creating and you can find it on p115 of the Annual Catalogue.
I originally created this for a bespoke Customer facing Global group, but never shared it publicly on my Blog. Combining the Tea Cup bundle, together with the Alphabest bundle, was a winning combination.
I used the The Tea Cup 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers, but using this pattern, it was already quite ‘busy’. After playing with my Versamark and White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool, I knew the Starry Sky card backgrounds were the perfect solution.
The elements to stamp, die cut and layer the Tea Cups are fabulous (see right hand side of card). Remember, buying the Stamps and Punch bundle together, you save 10% on the combined price, making it even more affordable.
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today. Enjoy your hop round the rest of the group today. Next is Terri’s Blog so click below to see the gorgeous project she is sharing with you.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon.
Crafty hugs, Sandra x
- Deb Naylor – Decorative Circle punch
- June Olsen – Ladybug punch
- Janey Backer – Scottie Dog punch
- Sandra Roberts ~ Best Label punch ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Terri Takashige – Lasting Label punch
- Charmane Hopkins – Lasting Label punch
- Dana Sullivan – Witch hat punch
- Tricia Butts – Very Best Trio punch
- Joni Metras – Scottie Dog punch
- Cheryl Hamilton – Vintage Bottle punch
I really appreciate you stopping by today and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.
Crafty hugs, Sandra x
- FREE MONTHLY TUTORIALS – every month I participate with other Global Demonstrators to bring you a ‘bumper’ Tutorial share, emailed FREE with orders over £30. Alternatively, you can purchase for £12 (or £10 for other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator colleagues).
- SHOP ONLINE 24/7 using the Monthly Host Code for orders under £150 to receive a little something from me as a ‘Thank You’. Orders over £150 you can grab your own Host Rewards.
- MONTHLY HOST CODE for MAY = VBUBGKSR
EMAIL ~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~ YOUTUBE ~ INSTAGRAM ~ CLEARANCE RACK
Have a long shopping list? I would love to help you get started ordering your favourite Stampin’ Up! supplies. Click to FIND OUT MORE or feel free to call and chat about how to save money and Join My Team to enjoy Demonstrator discounts and more.
I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator covering UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. Order Online 24/7 with fixed postage £6.95 (€7.95) for direct delivery.
I love your tea card and want to copy your design!
Awww bless, thanks Janey. CASE away, it was long slim card. I showed sizes on a ‘live’ recently, including to make own envelope. I’ll find link for you and PM.
You’re welcome x
Very cute card! Just recently got this punch & stamp set & wow is it versatile! Great punch to highlight & great card!!!!
Thanks Joni,was one of my first purchases I wanted from this Annual Catalogue x
ooooh!!! Terrific card!!
Thank you, I had fun creating it x
That’s a bright and cherry card! Have not used that alphabet set yet, but you have inspired me to!
So cute I have that little punch and haven’t used it yet! Thanks for the idea! Thanks for hoping with us!
Awww, can’t believe you haven’t used yet … it’s lovely. Make some bricks on their side too! xx
Sandra I love your project and will definitely be Casing it. Your card layout is awesome.
Beautiful card and a perfect way to showcase the versatility of the Best Label Punch!